Our 24hr Monitored Care Alarm – Analogue option includes the Doro Sara which is an elegantly designed unit that looks great in any home, eliminating any stigma associated with using a Careline Alarm. It is mains powered and intended for use with analogue telephone networks. When an alarm is transmitted, the Doro Sara communicates using synthesized speech, which ensures effective alarm reception and provides an excellent basis for quick and appropriate response.
- Supplied with one pendant button including all wearing options
- Synthesized speech
- Analogue device
- Colour coded plug-in cables for simple installation
- Can be wall mounted
- 100-150 metres alarm pendant range
- Periodic Test Calls to ensure unit is always working
- Back Up Battery Power can facilitate up to 9 additional TEC sensors
- 365 days per year, 24 hours per day monitoring by our friendly Emergency Response Centre
Installation at Your Own Home
One of our trained Technicians will come and fit your equipment for you. This is particularly essential when additional sensors are required to ensure they are correctly set up and meet the needs of the person. An installation assessment will take place to establish the best care plan for the person and to ensure their outcomes are met.
24/7 Emergency Response Service
One of our fully trained responders will assist you in the event of an emergency. We can liaise with your contacts or Next of Kin to establish if you or they, wish to be part of your care plan and be notified upon activation of your alarm. Our Responders can only be despatched for emergency situations. This service is useful for people who’s family live out of their area and they want the reassurance that help is at hand in emergency situations.Back to top