Medequip Connect recognises the continuous change across our Health and Care system and the many challenges faced by those responsible for the commissioning and use of TECS to support people, their families and carers to stay independent for longer.
The switch from analogue, will impact on all UK households and businesses, including Housing Association Schemes and Charities. Therefore, the emphasis on services needs to be proactive rather than reactive alongside the establishment of measurable outcomes. This will require mechanisms to track the service impact and the benefits it delivers for each person and organisations in the shape of savings and cost avoidance.
For example, you might wish to use TECS to enhance specific areas such as reablement or falls prevention, support hospital discharge, enable and promote independence, or prevent admissions to care homes or hospital, or to reduce costs of other care package elements whilst ensuring positive outcomes for users and carers.
Our aim is to support organisations to harness the development of TECS by providing tailored services to those we partner with and to those who directly utilise our services daily. Whether this is across a Health and Care System, Place or at Neighbourhood level, Medequip Connect can help you develop or transform your local provision. We do this with you, by assessing how together we can provide services that help to:
- Improve people’s independence
- Target prevention and early intervention strategies
- Seek a ‘strengths and personalised’ based approach
- Provide better outcomes through evidence-based practice
We have a professional, competent and dedicated workforce that constantly strive to promote independence, wellbeing and choice and our team is committed to providing the highest standards of service and customer care.
We have one of the first Monitoring Centres to fully convert to a digital platform and have the capability to handle calls received from both analogue and digital devices. This investment in equipment, skills and innovation means we have future proofed our infrastructure and are happy to share our knowledge and expertise with other organisations.
We are building on our existing 365/24/7 provision for individuals, Local Authorities, Housing Associations, Resident Associations, Charities and Social Housing Groups. We offer a full bespoke service that already includes:
- Equipment supply and installation
- Monitoring of TEC, Out of Hours Services and Repair lines.
- Fully trained emergency responders (where required)
- Well-being visits
- Key Safe supply
- High quality standards that include being accredited to the Telecare Services Association (TSA) for the Quality Standards Framework for Technology Enabled Care Service Providers
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and advances in technology enabled care
- Strong industry relationships with expert partners to enable innovative service modelling
If you need to refer a customer to us or would like a discussion with our dedicated project team, regarding a bespoke service that meets the outcomes that you need, please call: 01706 572460 or enquire now.