How we use your information
This statement confirms Medequip’s commitment to protect your privacy and to process your personal information in a lawful manner which meets the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Medequip may use your information for the following reasons:
- Improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- Respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- Provide you with information about our services, if you want it
Visitors to our website
When someone visits www.medequip-connect.com or associated URLs we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. If we do want to collect personal identifiable information through our website, we will be up front about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
Security and performance:
Monitoring and recording of calls
Any questions regarding data privacy you can email Medequip at firstname.lastname@example.org – and your request will be processed in line with our data protection policy, You will be contacted by a Medequip representative who will be able to assist you with your personal data subject access request.
Links to other websites
Contact and enquiry forms
How to contact us
Medequip Assistive Technology Ltd.
Unit 2, The Summit Centre
To enable us to offer the services, we need to hold some personal information. We manage our data protection to conform to GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation 2018) rules.
Under these rules you have the right (at any time) to:
- ask us for a copy of the data we hold on you.
- ask us to remove the data we hold on you (this would be regarded as a contract termination
- as we could no longer provide the service)
- ask us how your data is shared (this is mainly with emergency services in the event of you having an emergency)
If you would like a copy of our data protection procedure, please contact us using our contact us page or call our office on the number below