Carbon Monoxide, being one of the most deadly poisonous gasses, creates a significant health risk to a person in their home. The CO2 Detector should be placed wherever there are gas appliances or sources of heat such as boiler, gas fires and wood burners for the early detection of the noxious gas. It is linked to the Digital Home Care Alarm base unit, and can alert both the user and the Emergency Response Centre to escalate action and keep the client safe.
All battery replacements included. Digital Home Care Alarm also required.Back to top
There are no reviews yet.