The Voice Panic Detector is a wireless, smart emergency response device with intelligent voice activation technology that integrates with the Care@Home™ Control Panel. The device provides an added layer of care allowing for residents to call for help when unable to press a panic button.
The device can also act as an enhanced voice extender to the Care@Home™ Control Panel facilitating two-way communication to our Emergency Response Centre throughout your home.
It is a fully battery operated device that can be easily installed in any room including the bathroom where most falls occur.
- Intelligent Voice Activation: an always-active technology that recognises pre-set vocal commands which trigger specified actions
- Voice extender feature allows for two-way communication in an emergency situation
- Stationary panic button and optional pull cord
- Extreme temperature detection
- LED indications for emergency and system status
- Water resistant for installation in shower or bathing areas
- Supports automatic over-the-air software upgrades
- Easy installation using either a desktop or wall mount with mounting tape or screws
Separate Care@Home™ Control Panel also required.Back to top